Business Start Ups
Entrepreneurial start-ups are vital to the success of the broader economy, generating wealth and creating job opportunities - as well as representing the plcs of the future.
Yet the gutsy, enterprising spirit that gets many businesses off the ground is not enough without solid commercial foundations and strong financial management.
Most new businesses start with an individual who wants to develop an idea and the most difficult stage is turning this initial concept into a viable business. This means you need the support of an accountant, a commercial solicitor, and a bank.
We take a hands-on approach to helping to build this team so that your venture is set up on a sustainable footing with no nasty surprises further down the line.
- We offer practical advice from experienced specialists on an array of areas including strategic planning, book-keeping, income tax, self-assessment, VAT and national insurance, pensions and business insurance, management accounts, grant funding and raising finance, and payroll services
- We believe a sound relationship is essential from the outset and one of our first tasks is to evaluate the most suitable structure for your particular business - sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Whichever route you go down, we will liaise with both your bank and solicitor where formal documentation or deeds are required, as well as establishing contact with various tax offices covering income and corporation tax as well as PAYE, national insurance and VAT
- For businesses that opt for limited liability status, we carry out the company formation process, dealing with all necessary registration matters, and leaving you free to focus on driving your business forward.
For further information or to speak to an advisor contact the team below, or send a quick enquiry.
Free Guide for New Start Up Businesses:
Mitchell Charlesworth has a dedicated Business Start Up team and with their experience and knowledge, a guide has been created to:
- List the questions to be considered before a business is set up
- The steps that must be taken
- The list of services Mitchell Charlesworth can provide to support new businesses
You can download a copy of our Guide here.
Contact a member of our team to discuss your Business Start Up needs:
Partner (Non Member)01244 323051Chester