Supporting you with all your VAT needs
Times are changing and the way we do business is changing too. As you find new and innovative ways to do business, it is important to ensure that you are aware of the potential VAT implications. Whether you are venturing into international activity, about to embark on a capital project or are just starting up, overlooking VAT at the outset could be a costly mistake.
At Mitchell Charlesworth we have an experienced VAT team that is led by our VAT partner, Alison Birch. Alison has 20 years of VAT experience, having worked both in the Big 4 and in industry. As such, she has amassed a wealth of UK and international VAT experience and is well placed to help you navigate the VAT implications of your business activities.
Indirect tax advisory services
- Supply chains
- Property development and transactions
- Supplies of services to customers outside the UK
- Multiple party transactions
- Grant and non-business income
- Brexit preparation
- VAT liabilities
- HMRC queries
Indirect tax compliance services
- UK VAT returns
- Partial exemption and capital goods scheme adjustments
- MOSS returns (and OSS/IOSS from July 2021)
- EC Sales Lists and Intrastat
- EU VAT registration and compliance
- Non-EU / International VAT registration and compliance
We offer a free consultation, so you have nothing to lose by getting in touch – just complete the form to the right of this page.
We have a variety of VAT resources which can be found below: